- Working with pita, a nylon chord that comes in multiple colors. This series deals with an exploration of materials sourced around the lake, exploiting those materials to find new uses for them, using them to express various themes or to make a statement. Geometric abstraction is a current theme.
- Building stretchers from wood sourced in Xela, the closest big city to the lake.
- Efrain is kicking much ass.
- Getting ready to stretch a large canvas to continue a series dealing with emptiness.
- Paying homage to Jackson Pollack, Blinky Palermo, Richard Tuttle, Buddha, etc…..