Time Is The Most Relative Power
Preventive health is probably the single most important aspect to our vision for a healthy life. Our actions towards the now and longevity for our future underlie absolutely everything we do.
Engraining ourselves into the local culture is another important component of our lives. When we lived in NYC, we were surrounded by art, music and incredible foods from around the world. And on our travels we invest ourselves fully into the culture, community, and the landscape surrounding us. We work to expand our creativity by working with the locals and seeing life from their perspective. You can too, but just opening your eyes.
O U R D A I L Y
Successful people always have a clear and consistent routine. Ours is ever fluctuating, but right now we have hit a pretty good groove.
- 4:00am Wake and stretch and our day begins
- 4:30am Email and quiet writing time
- 6:00am Babes wakes and we play as a family for a few minutes
- 6:30am Family breakfast
- 7:10am Babes goes to school with Don Mario (their driver)
- 8:00am Work for Kurt and Rache
- 12:30pm Babes comes home from school
- 1:00pm Make lunch and eat as a family
- 1:45pm Kids play with Fernanda or a playdate
- 2:00pm Kurt and Rache to resume work
- 5:00pm It’s family “playtime” / running or fun time (one or both of us play)
- 5:30pm Make dinner and eat
- 7:00pm Babes bedtime, Kurt and Rache get a moment to relax
- 10:00pm Lights out