What do you do when the weather sucks? Host a Winterfest, filled with fresh food! This is a very easy day to craft and it makes all the difference to do it with friends and family in attendance.
Sunday, in the middle of an up and down weather day with winter and spring (high temps, low temps / snow, sun) we had a delicious Vegfest, complete with locally grown winter veggies, and a variety of other options.
A small and intimate group, this offered us the chance to try out a few new options and really relax into the day. What a wonderful moment.
On the Menu (Everything is GF, V, SF, LDF, WF, MF, with the exception of the Tangerine Pudding and the Veggie Pancakes which had 1 egg in each batch):
- Mushroom, Asparagus, Leek, Onion, Garlic and Brussels Sprout Scramble
- Marishya’s Veggie Soup w/ a Parsley Dusting
- Zucchini and Carrot Pancakes for Dipping
- Tomato, Pine Nut Italian Salad
- Fresh Green Salad w/ Mustard Seed Dressing
- Hummus and Veggie Crudites
- Broccolirabe Salad with Sesame Seeds
- Tangerine English Pudding Squares w/ Tahini Almond Butter
And for Dessert:
- TILT Raw Chocolates
- Dehydrated Honey Dipped Orange Slices
- Rosemary and Olive Oil Apple Chips
- Roasted Sweet and Savory Mixed Nuts
For any recipes, please contact us and we are happy to send your way.