- Set your expectations low.
- Know it is going to suck.
- Put on workout clothes and shoes.
- Have a glass of water.
- Move your body for 20 minutes.
- Lay there for 5 minutes.
Ideas to Get Moving
- Walk up and down the stairs.
- Carry a grocery basket in the store.
- Scrub every dish in your house.
- Lift your kids up and down.
- Weed in the garden.
- 10 sun salutations (Yoga).
- 500 crunches + 10 push ups + 50 lunges on either leg + 20 squats.
- Light jog and crunches.
Working out is so freakin’ easy and yet my motivation for it has waned. Mornings are for writing, work and organization, and then Iza is awake and moving. There is such little energy left after chasing her, I have no desire to do anything active, which makes me lazy, tired and then even less motivated to working out.
Today is MONDAY: So, I need to get my butt in gear and MOVE. And really, even I read above and it doesn’t look so bad. What the heck, let’s go.